Negotiation is at the heart of many professional and business interactions whether with clients, internal or external, suppliers, colleagues or indeed, any stakeholder. The key to profitable and sustainable business relationships is the ability to achieve win-win solutions that satisfy all parties at the table.
In the new economic situation, the need to get the best deal possible is more pressing than ever. More than ever, the culture of negotiation needs to spread and deepen throughout the organisation, leading to a constant reduction in costs and improvement in efficiency.
Negotiation situations often go beyond the simple one-to-one scenarios.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Negotiate confidently and skilfully with any business stakeholder to achieve the optimum solution at minimum cost
- Build profitable and sustainable relationships through negotiating win-win solutions with customers and suppliers, internal or external
- Call on a repertoire of advanced techniques to get around any impasse in the negotiation due to conflicting demands
- Be more cost-conscious and aware of the many opportunities present for cost-cutting and negotiation
- Use the Harvard Approach of Principle-Centred Negotiations
- 'Negotiate backwards’ to successfully resolve complex multi-party negotiations
- Identify and neutralise dirty tactics from the other side
CPD Points: 1
CPD Duration (hours): 1
Access: 12 months from purchase date