Giving feedback, if done well, is a very powerful tool for developing your individual staff members and improving your team’s performance. However, it is not always easy to do and we have probably all had experiences where it has not gone well.
The good news is that it is a skill and, as such, can be learnt. Best practice does exist and it is possible to learn ways of giving even the most difficult of feedback. If you want to learn how to give feedback in such a way that the other person is grateful for it and it really improves their performance, then this is the course for you.
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- plan giving feedback, using a simple, structured approach
- feel confident about giving even the most difficult of feedback
- give feedback that is clearly understood and actionable
- give feedback that really inspires and motivates your staff
- recognise the right balance between positive and constructive feedback
- deal with the emotions triggered by feedback.
CPD Points: 1
CPD Duration (hours): 1
Access: 12 months from purchase date