Recruiting a junior staff member is a delicate task. Juniors lack professional experience and may be difficult to assess. Many managers fail to form a clear impression of a young graduate's application.
The recruitment process is not just about interviewing. One of the key phases in recruiting is selecting résumés and preparing interviews. At the end of the interview, you must also contact the applicant's professional references, write up a report, decide between the final applicants and make a choice.
This course will provide you with all the necessary techniques to run a recruitment interview with a junior applicant. The course will also give you the keys to ensure you have made successful interview preparation before the initial interview process. This course also teaches you the techniques used by professionals to conclude a recruitment process with an experienced executive. So overall you will learn how to operate the entire recruitment process from finding talent,the interview stage and hiring/not hiring the delegates.
On completion of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- How to recruit a new entrant
- How to prepare for a recruitment interview with an experienced executive
- How to conclude the recruitment process
- How recruiters should approach interviews
- Why 'culteral fit' is the key
- How to recruit experienced delegates
- How work experience matters just as much as personal experiences
- The secrets to retaining top talent
CPD Points: 1.5
CPD Duration (hours): 1.5
Access: 12 months from purchase date