Is just relaying the vision enough to make it operational? This is one of the greatest challenges facing an organisation and many examples of unsuccessful envisioning has shown us that the answer is no. For not only must the vision provide inspiration and motivation, it must provide operational coherence as it changes and affects the deepest parts of your organisations right from your purpose to your behaviours to your environment.
On completion of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- Visioneering: creating your vision
- Making the vision concrete and operational
- Getting your teams to adopt the vision
- The truth behind your organisational culture
- Giving freedom of decision
- What is vision?
- Is vision only for the elite?
- Be bold when creating your vision!
- Is your vision aligned with your identity?
- Always keep the bigger picture in mind
CPD Points: 2
CPD Duration (hours): 2
Access: 12 months from purchase date