We have all been inspired and motivated at some time in our lives through communication that touches not only our heads, but also our hearts and guts. We end up acting upon it. We change things for better, and we are inspired to newer and greater achievements. Making that impact with our communication means searching for and connecting to your people’s inner values and beliefs, their identity and how and what makes them tick.
There are three basic ways to describe relationships within any group, from a company to a family to a sports team: independent, co-dependent, or interdependent. What do these relationships mean, and how can people best function together in a way that allows them to complement each other's behaviours? How can laying the groundwork help a team to really get ahead? What is the difference between going fast and going far? This is a look at how groups can go furthest with interdependence.
This course provides the jewel in the crown of any powerful communication by addressing and practising 3 techniques to win the heads, hearts and guts of your audience. The aim is for you to develop a strong understanding of how you can inspire and motivate people. You will learn about the significant influence that empowerment has on people in an organisation and with this knowledge, you can apply the skills you learn.
On completion of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- How to connect to your people
- Going fast verses going far with true empathy
- Getting your teams to adopt your visions
- The best motivating emotion
- Why you should allow your employees to say no
- How you can improve your managment and leadership qualities
- How to create meaning
- How to develop leaders in your team
- How to lead in a new world of complexity
- How to motivate for innovation
- How to be more aware of your colleagues’ personal struggles
CPD Points: 1.5
CPD Duration (hours): 1.5
Access: 12 months from purchase date