Talent is a scarce resource. Because of demographic changes and the increasing complexity of the skills required, it is ever more crucial for companies to attract the right people in sufficient numbers and retain them as long as necessary, because competition is fierce.
Choosing which skills to develop involves reflection on your company’s strategic choices and its future direction. The goal is to develop skills that will give you a competitive edge and enable you to adjust to the different developments within your company.
This course explains how to form an image and create a value proposition in order to build and maintain your human capital. The course is designed to express the significance of finding the right talent for your organisation. You want the best candidates working for your enterprise.The course will demonstrate many essential procedures you must undertake to ensure you hire the best talent and avoid wasting time recruiting people unqualified /not eligible to work for your organisation.
On completion of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- How to attract and retain talent
- Choosing which skills to develop in your team
- The shamrock: the future of organisations
- How to build a dedicated innovation team
- How to reap the benefits of outsourcing
- Generation Y's approach to work
- How to plan for your succession
- Whether or not you have given yourself the resources you need to attain your international ambitions
CPD Points: 1.5
CPD Duration (hours): 1.5
Access: 12 months from purchase date