A compensation and benefits program worthy of its name benefits both employees and the employer. It must encourage employees to develop behaviours that contribute to the company's success in exchange for various types of benefits.
Work design has a very significant impact on employee performance. Job content, working methods, relationships among coworkers and goal-setting are all motivating factors on which companies can build to ensure success.
This course shows you the tools at your disposal and the main methods for motivating employees. The course also helps you understand how work design affects motivation and performance, and shows you proven techniques to optimise how the company operates.
On completion of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- How to optimise your compensation and benefits programme.
- How to design work to motivate performance
- How to use a salary formula
- How you should set your goals
- The benefits and perks for the current generation
- How to invest in Generation Y's personal development
- The importance of hiring for right talent
CPD Points: 1
CPD Duration (hours): 1
Access: 12 months from purchase date