To find the right creative responses, ask yourself the right questions. In fact, the right questions significantly define the reality you perceive.
You cannot force yourself to be creative, but you can favour the emergence of new ideas by adopting the right state of mind and honing your instincts. Regardless of rank or position, there is a cost to remaining silent or failing to listen to your team members. Creating an environment in which people don't feel safe to question authority also comes at a price.
This course aims to develop your creativity by providing you with knowledge and practical tips for generating ideas. Being able to express creative ideas is what leads to innovation and unique sales propositions that make your organisation stand out from the often times crowded markets. Having the confidence to give your say in group projects could be hugely beneficial in your teams business development, so you should never shy away. However contributing is challenging when your mind is completely blank. This is what this course is designed for. To help you learn how you can easily and quickly think of creative ideas. A significant and skilful asset to have in any business development task.
On completion of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- How to ask the right creative questions
- How to make creative ideas emerge
- How to use constructive conflict to boost social learning
- How unused space fosters creativity and collaboration
- Whether or not expertise kills creativity
- The power of rituals and symbols in the creative journey
- How traditional meetings destroy the collaborative culture we seek
- How to always keep the bigger picture in mind
- How to design solutions for the right problems
- How to imrpove your problem solving skills
CPD Points: 1.5
CPD Duration (hours): 1.5
Access: 12 months from purchase date