In order to be client-oriented, one of your main priorities must be to produce a “quality service”. However, “quality service” can seem very subjective. How will this quality be evaluated by a client? You need to be aware that the quality of your service is going to be evaluated according to different criteria, such as efficiency, friendliness, simplicity and so on. Therefore, there are many issues to take into account. Furthermore, your clients’ evaluations will be largely dependent on their expectations regarding the service. You’ll need to ask yourself about your clients’ different expectations and the things that influence them. This session will help you understand how your service can make a difference to your clients. You’ll understand the things that influence their expectations and how you can effectively respond to them.
On completion of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- How to deal with unhappy clients
- What is Quality Client Service?
- Providing a service that meets the customer’s expectations
- Managing client dissatisfaction
- Client orientation: the best strategy to gain competitive advantage
- Is low cost the opposite of quality of service?
- Client orientation: a global and complete shift
- Choose priorities from the customer’s viewpoint
- Be a world traveler
- In the next 5 to 10 years, what about companies that are not client-oriented?
CPD Points: 1.5
CPD Duration (hours): 1.5
Access: 12 months from purchase date