Most organisations understand that learning generates a competitive advantage, and for many employees learning, or the lack of it, is a reason to stay or leave. Digital learning tools are emerging all the time to help you learn continuously at your own pace. They contain huge amounts of information, which can be pretty overwhelming.
We are experiencing a true digital revolution, with a sharp increase in the number of different uses and applications. The strongest companies are those that can harness collective intelligence by organising themselves into a powerful collaborative network. Digital learning brings a lot of opportunities but also potential challenges. This course will demonstrate these opportunities and challenges.
The course describes the expectations of the employees of the future, and explains the role that the manager should play in a digital company. The modules will consider how we can embrace the digital age, and use today's advanced technology to benefit business activity in our organisation. You will develop skills to ensure your use, and your teams use of technology is efficient, safe, productive and organised. An aim of this programme is for you to learn how to take advantage of the various tools and applications available with today's technology to make your enterprise function better.
On completion of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- How to facilitate learning in your organisation
- How to seize the opportunity of digital learning
- How to manage a team in the digital age
- Information vs training in the digital era
- How to pick your technology and stick with it!
- Why you should give yourself an offline moment.
- How to ensure engagement and connection in a digital world
- The significance of taking a digital breathe
- How you can further embrace technology
- How you should react to digital disruption
- The magic of digital platforms
CPD Points: 5
CPD Duration (hours): 5
Access: 12 months from purchase date