To succeed in your current role, manage your professional development and seize new opportunities, you need to leverage all of your strengths. This is why you must have a clear and comprehensive idea of the skills you can rely on and those you should develop in order to be even more effective.
On completion of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- The annual appraisal interview: a tiresome obligation or a constructive opportunity?
- How to identify your strengths
- Taking action to develop your strengths
- Learning from your experience
- The future of performance appraisals
- How to prepare for your performance appraisal
- Be aware of your strengths and weaknesses
- Know yourself
CPD Points: 1.5
CPD Duration (hours): 1.5
Access: 12 months from purchase date