Professional networks are playing an ever more important role in companies, alongside traditional line management arrangements. In order to build your reputation in the workplace, you need to be able to call upon the right people at the right time.
Often, direct interaction is unnecessary as it requires more work and therefore should be saved for instances where two-way interaction is necessary. Being able to identify the purpose of communication will help you decide which form to use.
The aim of this course is to build your knowledge of connection and with this, how you can establish effective work relationships. The course will provide you with practical solutions to enhance your skills.
On completion of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- Communicating - connecting to your people
- Networking -including 5 essential tips
- How to build your reputation through networking
- How to boost your personal network
- The keys to a balanced relationship
- How to create connection in remote teams
- What makes healthy relationships
- How to build a strategic network
- The 3 types of connectors
- How to groow your network by creating personal connection
CPD Points: 2
CPD Duration (hours): 2
Access: 12 months from purchase date