You have prepared your presentation, and you know what you are going to say. But in the heat of the moment, how will you keep your audience's attention and stop them from losing interest?
Whether selling an idea, presenting your product or laying out your vision of the future to your team, a key aspect for managers and leaders is the ability to communicate effectively to their people. However what you intend as a message is not always the one your audience hears. Not only is it a question of what’s behind the message, but also how it causes misinterpretation and misunderstanding.
This course will provide you with five key principles for keeping your audience captivated throughout your speech. The course will give you the skills and understanding to communicate exactly what you want and how you want, while ensuring your audience fully grasps your message.
On completion of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- How to gain your audiences attention. (You'll learn many practical techniques)
- The significance of high impact communication: shaping your message
- The best motivating emotion
- How first impressions count (they are very important with people's perception!)
- Why you should stop with boring online presentations
- How to create meaning
- How to engage and captivate your audience's attention through storytelling
CPD Points: 1.5
CPD Duration (hours): 1.5
Access: 12 months from purchase date