Did you know that things always take longer than expected? That beyond a certain number of hours, efficiency decreases? That working continuously is much more productive than working discontinuously?
For many, getting organised and dealing with the number of tasks they have on their plates is a constant struggle. However there are plenty of time management tools available which we can use in our every day lifes which will benefit our productivity. These tools essentially can help you gain time, providing you know how to use them and how to implement planning and time management solutions.
This course shows you what the main time-wasting factors are, and gives you practical ways in which you can gain time. The course will highlight the various factors associated with time wasting, thereby giving you practical solutions on how to avoid them and boost your productivity.
On completion of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- How to recognise the factors in time-wasting
- The tools available for planning your work
- How to switch your mindset from input to output
- How to better manage your attention
- Task management: the lion syndrome
- How to maintain productivity in the digital age
- How to make better use of your time
- The three ways to make your workforce instantly smarter
CPD Points: 1.5
CPD Duration (hours): 1.5
Access: 12 months from purchase date